Account Manager – Ann Arbor
Billy is using technology to reimagine the way in which care is provided to older adults. We make products that make it easier for older adults to live independently, in their own homes, for longer. We have a growing team who share a commitment to changing the way that care is provided in Australia, and around the world (www.billycare.com).
Our first product is a monitoring kit that captures thousands of data points on the day-to-day activities of an aged adult, through a series of sensors that we install around the home. We process this data to provide actionable insights for both family members, and professional carers. Billy passively tracks the taking of medication, eating of meals, getting in and out of bed, as well as general movement and ambient conditions around the home.
We have our product live with some of the world’s leading health insurers, as well as with aged care providers in Australia and the US. We are proud to be managing the largest trial of in-home aged care technology anywhere in the world from our office in Melbourne, and closed our series-A funding round in July 2018.
We are looking for:
We are seeking a passionate Account Manager who can act as lead contact for our major US accounts, to efficiently manage and grow our health-care provider clients. This individual will provide seamless client service and effectively manage multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment.
You are likely someone who takes great pride in maximizing the value of relationships, influencing others and over-delivering on your expectations. You will be someone with the empathy and attitude necessary to work directly with older adults, as they and their families use technology to support an independent lifestyle. Finally, you are someone who genuinely cares about the relationships you build, and is always looking for ways to maximize your contribution to them.
This is a super-special role that goes to the heart of what Billy is about, and as such we anticipate that you would have a personal passion for changing the way in which older adults live.
Billy is changing the way that technology empowers older people, their families and their care givers, and we are seeking an outrageously talented individual to help us deliver the best possible experience to our business clients, and through them, our end customers.
Use your skills to:
- Lead Billy’s relationships with our business partners (both health care providers, and insurers), to manage new and existing large-scale use of our product
- Live and breathe the needs and goals of our clients, and represent them internally with the Billy team, including translating the needs of clients into product development work
- Understand Billy’s clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to develop compelling materials that clearly articulate Billy’s brand story
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of our business, and being a key part of an energetic, collaborative and highly motivated team
This role would be well suited to those with:
- 6+ years experience in enterprise client account management environment
- Demonstrable experience to grow revenue in existing accounts
- Excellent communication skills, including an intrinsically empathetic nature
- Passion for technology, and its deployment in healthcare
And definitely get in touch if you have experience with
- Healthcare and or Aged Care work experience, or qualifications
We are a small team based in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Ann Arbor. This role will be based in Ann Arbor.